Thursday, September 10, 2009

You're barking up the wrong skirt... Uh ~ I mean tree...

I'm holding out to get an offer from a strong, handsome, incredibly wealthy eccentric who will love me for the nut I am...

wanting to feel comfortable‏

From: Svetlan B (dannycrow18nn@olteniaonline.ro)


Sent: September 7, 2009 1:01:25 PM



Good day

In the end, those who fail are the ones who did not try.I
wish to meet an honest and sincere, an open minded living
man, with a good sense of humour. (Well, so would I ~ especially the '
living' part)
I don't mind my partner having his children live
with him. My ideal man should be intelligent and caring.
http://romantic-love-forever.com/47513/


I'am optimisttic, romantic, cheerful and loyal. I like music
from classic to hard rock.I like to go out to cafes,
restaurants, theatres, I'm intrested in art and history. I
love my family. Of course I have many good friends and
excellent college. I like sea and mountains,cultural
discovering. I have several interests, such as travelling
and exploring new places and people. I like good music, being
with family and friends, walks in the city or nature and I
dream about sharing my beautiful life with my future beloved
man.

Yourth faithfully
Sveet B

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.