Sunday, February 28, 2010

Until death do us part....

Hmmmm - I wonder what her husband was late for...

Subject: From Mrs. Lawrencia Agrrey

From: Mrs. Lawrencia Agrrey rukaabdul2010@gmail.com aggrey343@citromail.hu

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010

Dear Sir/madam

My name is Mrs. Lawrencia Agrrey I am 63 years old, I am a dying woman who have
decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less
privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been
touched by god to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for
good work of god. I have asked god to forgive me and believe he has because he
is a merciful god. I will be going in for an operation Next week Monday.I decided
to WILL/donate the sum of 10.7 million dollars to you for the good work of god, and
also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the
widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact
that my relatives (That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose
before) are around me and my health status also.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware. I wish you all the best and may the
good god bless you abundantly, and please use the Funds judiciously and always extend
the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I
need from you then you will contact my bank and tell them I have willed (10.7 million
dollars) to you by quoting my personal reference number:
Jlk/Wds/95773/50015/GwrI/3196us/GH and I have also notified my bank that I am willing
that amount to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you
but I have been directed to do this by god.

Thanks and god bless.

Regards,

Mrs. Lawrencia Agrrey

Header Analysis

The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:

IP Address Probable Country

195.137.3.115 United Kingdom*
41.202.16.40 Ghana (Home)*

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.