Sunday, October 24, 2010

More of the same...

Subject: Greetings to you and your family
From: Michael Taylor
Reply-To: m_taylor0081@ymail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family! I know this mail will come to you as a surprise because you did not know me. I am Mr. Michael Taylor, son of former Liberian president, Charles Taylor. My family and I are in exile over my father's Inheritance funds with the Liberian government while my father is facing a trial by international court of justice, the Hague, Netherlands.


I have ($10.5,000,000.00 USD) all in 100.00 dollar bills in a safe Security Company that was deposited as Family valuables which my father has asked me to take care of and know that the diplomat does not know the contains of the box, I want to ship this fund to your country through a diplomat as my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist me; Can I trust you? When you receive this letter kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers and your home address where the consignment will be deliver across to you.

My aim of bringing this fund to your country is for safety and investment purposes in a real estate business which will profit both of us. All I need is your assistance and trust so that you will help me clear this fund and receive it when the diplomat arrives in your country.I have set aside 40% of this fund for you while 60% will be kept for me until i come over. Let me know your mind and please treat this information as very confidential.


Yours sincerely,

Mr. Michael Taylor
Tel: +2347028598619



Subject: From Silvia James.
From: silvia james
Reply-To: silviajames112@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010  


Dearest one,

My name is Miss silvia james,I am 21 years old single girl.  I lost my parents and my only brother of 14 years to the war in my country Liberia. I am lucky that I was taken to this place by some good sameritans who have familes here in Ivory coast. I am staying in a missionary refugee camp for people displaced by the crisis in my country and those from this country's crisis.

I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist me concerning my late father's Fund which deposited in the Bank here in Abidjan, he has the sum of eight million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollar(USD$8.700,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading Bank here in Africa.  I want to move out from here because the crisis that started here of over one year now is still on and there is no sign that it will be well with the country. Also the condition in this camp is not condusive for me that had life very easy before. Can I trust you to provide your account and a place for me to stay? Can I also trust you to safe keep this fund when it transfered to your account?

If you are willing to help me please indicate in your next mail and let me know so that I can mail to you, the deposite documents to made the uplift of the fund all is here with me. Let me have your private telephone number for more details.

Thanks and God bless you,

Miss silvia james.

Subject:   hey how goes it i am good 92.39.242.189
From: Be herys
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010



Subject: Negative Balance Account

From: "PayPal"
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010


During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedure we have detected a
slight error in your PayPal account.

This might be due to the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (ie. change of address, email address)
2. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our systems.

We have attached a form to this email. Please download the form and follow the instructions on your screen. NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern browser which has javascript enabled (ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox ,Netscape)


Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporary suspend your account.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department.


Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address are not monitored.
For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.


Subject: Dr.Maxman Good !!
From:
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:04:32 0000


Subject: Financial Legal Business Proposal From Mrs.DL.....
From: "Mrs.DL"
Reply-To:
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010

Hello Dear,

With regards to my investment proposal below, I am still expecting your reply
: (danica.lukicc1@gmail.com}                                                                                                     

I am Mrs. DL, I have a business proposition for you which involve $7,500,000 dollars.  I need your assistance with Investment of this funds and I will be willing to offer you 20% of my $7,500,000 dollars
for your help.  I will also offer you a % of the interest made on the investment.

This is a legal transaction and the funds are legally mine. Can I trust you to help me handle these funds?
If interested, please send me an email urgently.

When I hear from you, I will give you my full name and details and also give you more information about this transaction.

Please have in mind that this is a legitimate transaction.

Regards,

Mrs.DL


Subject: Re :MANDATE TO ACT
From: Abdul Razak Bin Ahmad
Reply-To: abdulahmadbinrazak5@w.cn
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010

I am Abdul Razak Bin   Ahmad, an attorney at law.  I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client, who share the same last name as yours before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand dollars (US$5.5Million) is lodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. If you are interested contact me via my personal Email

Best regards,

Abdul Razak Bin Ahmad,

Subject:  $20 LCD HDTV guaranteed - Bid now 173.239.8.132
From: Best Buy Auctions
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010



Subject: Hello Dear Friend
Reply-To:
From: "Idris"
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010

Hello Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you and your entire family.I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources Nigeria, I am Directed to search for an agent to assist us in the transfer of (US$35 MILLION) THIRTY - FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS. This money came from some of the Contract we awarded to some foreign companies which have been duly executed and paid.I will like to present you as the beneficiary of these US$35 Million and subsequently use the money to invest in properties in any country of your choice.

You will be required to:
(1) Assist in the transfer and receiving of the said sum into your bank account.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard,30% of the total sum will be offered to you.

More so,i will need the following information from you to process the transfer of these money to you as the beneficiary.

1.Your Full Names.
2.Your Contact Address.
3.Your Personal Telephone Number.

Please, quickly get back to me to let me know if you are willing to help me.

Regards,

Mr.Fred Idris
Chairman Contract Award Committee {CCAC}


Subject: Dear, ********, Sale is near over. historic of including
From: "Genuine Pfizer"
Reply-To: zepeapivez3041@ttnet.net.tr
Date: 20 Oct 2010


Subject:  Important: Your Credit Score Is Modified & Viewed
From: EquifaxxScores
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010

Click for your 3-in-1 Credit Sccores


Subject: Guaranteed $20 For this LCD TV - Bid Now
From: Best-Buy-Auctions
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:51:36 -0400

Click for your Cheap LCD TV Auctions



Subject: You've qualified for $5500 Govt. Grant Assistance
From: Govt Grant Funds
Reply-to:
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:11:31 -0700

Click to search for available Grant Gunds

Subject: RE:REPLY
From: "Mrs. Carol Hodson"
Reply-To:
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010

Accept our congratulations,Read message below.



Subject: You're pre-qualified for Orchard Bank Mastercard
From: Orchard Bank
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:49:39 -0400

Click for your Orchard Bank MasterCard Approval

Subject: Note: Your credit report has been updated
From: Equifax Scores
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:06:03 -0700

Click for your updated credit score


Subject: You have (11) new Facebook Local Dating Matches
From: Facebook Dating Alert
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010


Click for your Local Facebook Dating Matches

Subject: Important Alert: Re-Upgrade Your EasyWeb Online Access
From: "TD Canada Trust"
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010

Dear TD Canada Trust Customer

We recently have noticed that different computers have logged into your TD Canada Trust account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons.   We now need you to log into your account
and verify your account activity.

To log into your account and verify your account activity, click here:

Verify Your Account Here 

We appreciate your support and understanding as we work together to keep TD Canada Trust EasyWeb Banking a safe place to do business.
Trust and Safety Department
TD Canada Trust
Subject: You have (11) new Facebook Local Dating Matches
From: Facebook Dating Alert
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010

Click for your Local Facebook Dating Matches



Subject: Hi *******, It's your Sale notifier!

From:
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:17:58

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.