Monday, June 23, 2008

*Sob* *Sob* *Sob* Awwwwwwwww....

Hello,

My name is MISS LINDA KABBA and I am writting you from LONDON . I am an African by birth, but I am in a REFUGEE CAMP here in London because of the war that took place in my country( Sierra Leone , West Africa ) some years back. The life here at the camp is very horrible,and I have been struggling to cope with the situation.

The main reason I have decided to contact you today is to seek your assistance to help me transfer my inherited funds deposited in a Security and Finance Company in Dubai ( United Arab Emirates ) to your country for investment. I intend to furnish you with more details upon your willingness to assist me and I will be willing to give you a share of the amount if we succeed in getting the funds to your country. The amount is in a security and finance company in Dubai , where my late father deposited the funds before his untimely death in the cause of the war and I managed to get to London , where I have been as a Refugee. My late father used to deal on Gold and Diamond and Dubai was his trade centre.

If you are ready to help me transfer the funds to your country, I will introduce you to management of the company in Dubai as my trustee and they will guide you on how to transfer the funds legally. I will provide you with the necessary documents to enable you get the funds transferred to your country and I will join you in your country as soon as you have succeeded in securing the funds for me..

I am counting on your cooperation and hope you will show interest in helping me out of my sitution..Thank you for your time and do have a nice day...

Linda..

PLEASE, SEND REPLY TO:

lindakabba3@hotmail.com

(I'm struggling with the thought of refugee camps in London ~ perhaps it's time for me to get out and travel a bit cuz I sure seem to be overlooking a lot. In the meantime, I'm sure I have a hankie around here somewhere to sop up the copious leakage from my eyes at such a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, pathetic, banal heap of bathos.)

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.