Sunday, August 30, 2009

Score on the scam scale? -10

Dunno who wrote this one but at the very least it is a lazy, lacklustre attempt to weasel his scammy little self into your existence ~ kinda like some young, healthy bozo squatting on the sidewalk with his hand out and begging.


GOOD DAY TO YOU / URGENT REPLY‏

From: azzia ahmed (ali.hmed0100@gmail.com)

Sent: August 30, 2009 6:49:36 AM
To:

DEAR AZZIA AHMED,

I HAVE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE BOTH FAMILIES.MY NAME IS DR AZZIA AHMED, AN AUDITDIRECTOR WITH BANK OF AFRICA BURKINAFASO.I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED FUND WORTH OF $10.5MILLION DOLLARS. THE CLAIMS IS 100% RISK FREE .I NEED A HONEST FOREIGN PARTNER THAT WE CAN BOTH DO THIS TRANSACTION TOGETHER. FOR MORE CLEARIFICATION REPLY ME BACK FOR MORE DETAILS

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
1. NAME IN FULL:........
2. ADDRESS…..
3. AGE:....
4. OCCUPATION:........
5. PHONE.......

BEST REGARD.

DR.AZZIA AHMED
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.