Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cry me a river....

Aside from the stranger than usual format ~ I've never been invited
to attend a scam before ~ I think this is a five hankie sobber ripping
off in a bald-faced and callous manner someone else's name
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Goody) to reach even lower
levels of scumdom.

From: mrs.jade Goody mrs.jadegoody13@yahoo.in

I NEED YOUR HONEST
mrs.jade Goody

Thursday 26 November 2009
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM (GMT +00:00)

My Dear One in Christ,I am Mrs. Jade goody from Maldrid, presently
staying in United Kingdom. I am married to Mr. Jack goody who
worked as the financial Director United nation Development on Africa
for more than Ten years before he died in the year 2007. We were
married for Eight years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for only one week. Before his death we were both born
again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 16.8 Million
Pounds Sterling’s (Sixteen Million Eight hundred thousand Pounds
Sterling’s) with one Bank in my name. Presently, this money is still
with the Security Company Recently, my Doctor told me that
I would not last long due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs
me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided
to keep this fund in the Security Company in Europe.I want an
organization or an individual that will use this fund for phanages,
widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house
of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed
is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any
child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Christians and I don't want my husbands efforts to be used by
unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used
in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the
lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my health, hence
the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want
them to know about this development, or please if you must call me to
confirm things from me, it must be brief due to my illness. With God all
things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform the
security company in Europe that you are the beneficiary of the c
onsignment you will need to go and claim this fund in Europe. I will
also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always
pray for me because the lord is my shepherd; my happiness is that I
lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the
Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful
all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Jade goody.
My direct Number---------- +44 70 359 33 797…
Email… mrs.jadegoodysister@london.com

RSVP to this invitation

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.