Sunday, July 5, 2009

More manure for the north 40...

You would think that one of the minimal requirements of any government 'official would be literacy. It looks as though Mrs. Waziri (and that withered swamp she calls a conscience) needs to get her arse back into primary school.

EFCC (FUNDS TRANSFER.You have been dealing with the wrong offices.)‏

From: Mrs Farida Waziri (root@dodmoshe.com)

Sent: July 4, 2009 7:57:57 AM
Hello,

My Name is Mrs Farida Waziri the new Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
chairperson in Nigeria. I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be wired
to your bank account, but some top government officials and bank partners will not
tell you the truth about the where abouts of your fund and all they are doing is to
tell you to pay out rageous fees which you refused to come up with, but I will not do
that based on my conscience and that is why I have contacted you to let you know the
truth because i know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid
some amounts of monies to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.

I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it a secret to
enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission principal officer. You better believe me or forget contacting me again but
i know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all thieving
criminals. Get back to me and i will tell you the possible way to get your fund
delivered to you without the consent of anyone i know God will reward me after all.

You can reach me on my direct number for urgent response; +234-80-20977386.

I expect your prompt response.

Regards.
Mrs Farida Waziri
chairperson,
EFCC.

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.