Monday, June 14, 2010

Free fertilizer...

It's a good thing that I've been working in my garden this weekend because I've been the recipient of enough manure to keep things lush for a while.



From: "James Kume” j.kume7@yahoo.ca
Reply-To: j.kume5@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Assistance needed

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Hello Dear,

Is my pleasure to writing you this letter, hope you are fine? I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself well to you; I am James Kume, the son of Late Francis Kume of Sierra Leone.

I write you in respect of our consignment fund that was moved into the USA through the security company and is in a two trunk box and which presently under a diplomatic care.

I want you to assist me and my mother to stand as our new beneficiary to receive the fund over there in your country. The amount in this consignment is $8.5 million U.S. Dollars which my late father deposited under SECURITY COMPANY for my mother and myself before his death.

This consignment was moved to the USA to be handed down to our former beneficiary Mr. William Mayorga, who agreed to receive these consignment in USA on our behalf, but on arrival of the consignment in USA, our beneficiary was demanding for 60% and that was never our initial agreement so for that reason my mother and i did not agree anymore with me and the best thing is to stop the delivery as we can no longer trust a man like that who has many words.

Now we need someone that will assist us to receive these consignment as beneficiary as the security company has agreed to deliver to anywhere our new beneficiary may want it. We have all necessary documents in our possession which i will send to you the moment i hear from you confirming your readiness.

We are prepared to give you 20% of the money for your assistance as that was our initial agreement with William Mayorga, before his change of mind due to greed.

Waiting you for your anticipated co-operation, in your reply indicate your physical address, telephone number and your passport and we shall respond back to you details.

Best Regards,

James and Mum

*************

From: "sampsonn@rediffmail.com"
Subject: NIB

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010

Sampson Nortey.
Director of Investigation,
National Investment Bank
37 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
Accra, Ghana.

www.nib-ghana.com

Attn: Sir/Madam,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy; if this contact is not acceptable to you First and foremost I wish to introduce my self properly to you. I am Sampson Nortey, the director of investigation, National Investments Bank, I am seeking for your cooperation to present you as the next of kin for one of our depositor who deposited $21.8 million dollar, he died in Air France flight 447 2009.

Immediately after his death, the board of directors, National Investments Bank mandated me to look for any relation of his, the past months all my effort to locate his next of kin proved abortive. that is why i am seeking your assistance to present you as the next of kin.

As I am the director of investigation, National Investments Bank, I only have to approve you, the boards of directors will authorize the cooperate finance manager for onward remittance of this money into your account.

Before I decided to contact you I have made all necessary arrangement to ensure this is paid to you immediately you agree to assist me and I am assuring you a risk free transaction. for your cooperation you are to take 40% of the entire sum while the remaining 60% will be for me. please due to my position at the National Investments Bank.I will like you to keep this confidential. I will provide you with full details arrangement. and if you can not keep this confidential, please do not reply.

Best regards.

Sampson Nortey.
(Director of Investigation)
www.nib-ghana.com

*******************

From: "Mr John Williams" info@royaltrustbank.com
Reply-To: globalmaxcourier_ltddd@tlen.pl
Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL MAX COURIER

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010

Hello My Dear Good Friend,

How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have CASH your Bank Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Dr Johnson Udo the Director of ROYAL TRUST BANK told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the USD$4,500,000.00 MILLION DOLLARS ( $4,500,000.00 United States Dollars) to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the USD$4,500,000.00 MILLION DOLLARS in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIER SERVICE COMPANY. Here in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dr.Johnson Udo the Director of ROYAL TRUST BANK BENIN Cotonou have to package the sum of $4,500,000.00 Million Dollars in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register the Consignment with GLOBAL MAX DIPOMATIC SERVICE COMPANY. a UK company with affiliate office here, Infact I'm happy that every movement I made goes normally.
As for our agreement with the GLOBAL MAX DIPLOMATIC SERVICE COMPANY. they promised that your consignment will leave this Country on this next week, but the Director of the GLOBAL MAX DIPOMATIC SERVICE . said that they need your contacts informations to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.

Please write a letter of application to the given address below:

ATTN: Mr JOHN EDOM

EMAIL: globalmaxcourier1@tlen.pl

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:-------------------------------
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS:--------------------------
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:-----------------
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE:------------------
5.YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:---------------------------------
6.YOUR ATTACH COPYOFYOURIDENTIFICATION:---------------
7. INCLUDE YOUR BOX REGISTERED NUMBER(00864)

Please make sure you send this needed infoïmation to the Director general of GLOBAL MAX DIPLOMATIC SERVICE COMPANY, with their address given stated above.

Note.The GLOBAL MAX DIPLOMATIC SERVICE COMPANY. don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of an Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money,this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. don't let them know that is money that is in that Box.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr John Williams.

******************

From: "Anita Khan" post@swisslotto.ch
Reply-To: anita_khan@techie.com
Subject: Hello

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Anita Khan living in Ontario Canada i am sending you this Request for a possible Representation in my Organization i serve as a Representative of Asia Pacific Microsystems Inc. in Canada/USA Region i act as their Collective Agent here i.e i recieve payment from delinquent customers.

The Reason why i am writing you this email is to seek your counsel and know if you will be able to take up this job as i am on holiday and will not be returning till the next 3months.

Here are the Benefits if you wish to take this Job

1. $3,500 Every month as your Salary.

2. 10% of every debt you collect from any delinquent customer and then the Company will instruct you on how to send the rest balance to their End.

If Accepted kindly contact Mr John Change of (APM) he will advice you of Next step to Follow.

His Details are as follows.

Full Name: John Chang (Mr)
Phone Number: Tel (General): +886-3-6661188
Fax (General): +886 2 6601 2030
Email: mrjohn@asia.com
Position At Work: Vice Chairman/Administration / Asia Pacific Microsystems, Inc.

Do contact him by email and advice him of the following details from you

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
OCCUPATION:
CONTACT ADDRESS :
HOME PHONE NUMBER :
CELL PHONE NUMBER:

Thank you and do have a lovely day

Mrs Khan
anita_khan@techie.com
+1-647-219-6051

**************

From: service@paypaI.com service@paypaI.com
Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access RXI062

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010

As a security measure, we regularly screen PayPal activity. Recently, we noticed a problem with your account.

Unusual account activity has made it necessary to limit account access until additional verification information can be collected.

Case ID Number: PP-659-661-067

We've limited access to your account temporarily. We'll review the limitation once you respond with the information we've requested.

To respond and remove the limitation, go to the Resolution Center. If you'd like clarification on the limitation, please let us know by going to the Help Center and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you for helping to resolve this problem.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

***************

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010
From: "Stella Sigcau" stllsgc322@gmail.com

Subject: I beg you in the name of God.. I need you

I beg you in the name of God.. I need you assistance, my name is Stella Sigcau, I?m 23yrs old orphan girl in Bujumbura refugee camp in Ghana . My parents were killed in a ghastly car accident six months ago, but I know it was the work of our enemies due to a land dispute belonging to my dad where gold was found. My dad was a cocoa farmer and he acquired many landed properties, so after my parents? death his brothers took over all our family properties and hey gave my hand in marriage to a 61 years old village chief, I didn't like it so I refuse and I ran away from our village to Bujumbura refugee camp. My uncles wanted to kill me when they discovered that I took my father's bank documents which he uses to
lodge some money in a bank last year. They wanted to kill me so that they can inherit my father's properties and the money; so I have to run and hid in the refugee camp for safety that is where I am now. I
want to leave Ghana and come to your country and further my education because my life is no safer here. My father deposited some money in a bank here with my name as the beneficiary before he died, so i
want to transfer the money out of Ghana to your country so that I can invest it into a good lucrative business in your country for my future and at the same time further my education there. The money is seven million dollars. My reason of writing you is to ask you to assist me in coming over to your country and also to help me to invest the money in a lucrative business there while I further my studies. Please If
you can help me to achieve this I am ready to offer you 20% of the money as compensation for you assistance. ste.lla2@yahoo.co.uk +233 541 882 171

1) Your Full Name:
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile
3) Profession, Age and Marital Status.
4) Nationality

Regards

Stella/Micheal

+233 541 882 171

thanks and God bless you

*************

From: "Porter, Kati"
To: "info@uknationallottery.com"

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010

Ticket no: 56475600545 188

The British National Lottery, congratulate you on your success as Winner of 3750,000.00 To claim your prize contact:

Mr. George Smith,

E-mail: uknl_draw-claims_dept@discuz.org

Phone: +4470457 10824

Contact him, with your, Ticket no: 56475600545 188.
Also provide listed information:Names:,Address:,Age:,Occupation:, Phone no:, Country:

Regards,

Johnston William

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.