Saturday, June 5, 2010

We have no business doing business...

Respectfully Submitted‏
From: Carl Billings onlineservices@bnooc.com
Sent: May 28, 2010 6:21:56 AM

BRITISH NATIONAL OFFSHORE OIL CORPORATION (BNOOC)
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HA
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-7031863044.


REF: HKC/82.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of business relations with you.
We are presently searching for Representatives/Collection Agents who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our customers in the America, precisely USA and Canada. If interested,
Please contact us via email; carlbillings-bnooc@mail.ru for more information.


Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Carl Billings.
President.
BNOOC.
Tel: +44-7031863044. (G'wan - just google the phone number... You know you want to!)

Header Analysis

The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:
IP Address Probable Country Additional Info

200.215.40.4 Brazil (Irani)*
109.108.172.251 Spain (Málaga)*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.