Thursday, July 8, 2010

Classical Gas

Doesn't it kinda mystify you that such an organization can't do its own banking?  Isn't it interesting that a Nigerian company is usingPolish email?


Subject: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
From: ENGR V MUKORO  nigliquifiednatural_gas@o2.pl
Reply-To: engrvmukoro@o2.pl
Date: Thu, 08 Jul

NIGERIA LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (NLNG).
CORPORATE HEADQUATERS
NNPC TOWERS,CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
HERBERT MACAULAY WAY,
P.M.B 190, GARKI-ABUJA

WEBSITE: http://nnpcgroup.com/public-relations/news-a-update/209-changes-in-nnpc-top-manaement

RE: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE.

I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as Chief Acting GGM, Audit and in full agreement with the Auditor- General of this company (Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas). After the third quarter internal audit carried on all records and accounts of awarded and executed contracts of this company (NLNG) since inception of democracy in Nigeria , a whopping sum of US$52.3M was uncovered to be floating.

It might interest you to know that the Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas company came into full working capacity during the current Civilian dispensation at a working/asset capacity of US$3Billion and will definitely gulp more US$2Billion on the completion of the fifth part. The money US$52.3M has been approved for payment by this company NLNG, The Federal Ministry of Finance (Endorsed by the Accountant General of the Federation) and to be paid by the Apex Bank of Nigeria under contract Number NLNG/FGN/FMF/CBN/C987/04.

As Top Civil Servants, we are not authorized to operate Foreign Bank account hence our decision to use your account on full trust and confidence to transfer this money outside Nigeria .

We have jointly agreed to transfer the fund into your account provided you will consent and prove that you can be trusted. I will regularize the approvals to reflect you as the beneficiary of the fund. We have resolved to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance if you are capable of assisting with the transfer.

I will be expecting your quick reply to this Email (engrvmukoro@o2.pl)

My Regards,

ENGR V MUKORO

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.