Friday, July 9, 2010

So... What's my number, eh?

Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!
From: "Western Union Money"  WesternUnion@easternhousing.com
 Reply-To: western_union.2010@live.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government to those families that has been a victim of internet fraud stars.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but i cannot reach  you yesterday even this morning.

So,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and call me back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager: Mr.David Mark
telephone ++234-7064-648-315
Email: western_union.2010@live.com
call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

Sender's First name-------micheal
Sender's Last name-----morgan
Name of Receiver-----Roland Anderson
MTCN;=620-342-8408
Amount;= 5,000, USD
Test Question;= To Who?
Test Answer;= To Friend

I am waiting for your call once you pick up USD5000.00,

Regards,

Sonia Anna.

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.