Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU WON
From: "DR SIMA LEE" firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010
Shell Petroleum Development Company Hong Kong
Shell Tower, Kennedy Brown Avenue,
Times Square,Hong Kong/China
China Million Lottery International Program
BATCH REF: SHHK/008/YY
Special report, Note: PAYMENT TO MAKE ONLY BY ATM CARD
Please bear with us since it is a new payment policy to eradicate fraud.
We are pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) in cash, including a TOYOTA CAMRY car for the 2010 International E-mail Draw which is Organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). SPDC collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Aol, Walla,Gmail,Russian Mail,Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. 100 people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners this year by this great Oil company.
PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Shell Award must be claimed not later than final claim day from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1,000, 000, 00 in cash including a TOYOTA CAMRY car which is the winning present /amount for each winner. This is from the total prize money of US$6,000,000.00 shared among the international winners in this category.
Stated below is your identification number:
REFERENCE NUMBER: SPDC-081511
Please be informed that your ATM CARD,CHEQUE,DEBIT CARD, T,T,DRAFT of the sum
of US$1,000,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your fiduciary agent in China [Dr SIMA LEE] and give them your full detail below so that they will re-insure your winning under your full name and direct you to the bank for payment as your winning numbers fall within the China Mainland Location file,Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.
Note: payment to make only by ATM card and by bank transfer
(SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY AGENT)
Name: DR SIMA LEE (CLAIM AGENT)
He shall immediately commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you.Fill the below form and send to your agent,Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.
1. Full Name.....................
2. Address ......................
3. Country of Origin.............
6. Phone Number................
8. Email Address.................
Note: For security reasons we advice all winners to keep their information confidential from the public especially your batch ref and reference number.(This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participants or unofficial personnel as a case of double claiming will not be entertained)
Awards must be claimed not later than 3 weeks from the day of this notification,otherwise all funds will be returned as unclaimed and eventually be donated to charity organization.
Congratulations!!! once again.
Yours in service,
MR ROBERT TANG
[Shell Publicity Secretary]
SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (SPDC),WE ARE TRULY THE OIL GIANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.