Sunday, May 9, 2010

EXTREMELY URGENT AND IMPORTANT.........HONEST

Honest? Oh yeah ~ unh hunh, unh hunh... Workin' it... Workin' it...

Date: Sat, 8 May 2010

From: "Mr. Lamido Sanusi" cbn.paymentdipatment1982@gmail.com
Reply-To: cbn.paymentdipatment1981@gmail.com

Subject: EXTREMELY URGENT AND IMPORTANT.........HONEST

EXTREMELY URGENT AND IMPORTANT.........HONEST

FROM THE DESK OF MR LAMIDO SANUSI NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
Tel: +234-704-262-5997

CONTRACT #: AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

ATTENTION: OUR HONORABLE CONTRACTOR,

I want to inform you that i am the new sworn President of Central bank of Nigeria, therefore i want you to know that Prof Charles.C Soludo is no longer in this bank, so i will advise you just stop every conversation you have with him, and just know is you have any deal with, and also just know that from today onward i will be the the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA governor you need to communicate with. And also i want you to confirm back to me if you were the person who sent some men to my office to claim your funds on your behalf?

And make sure any email you get from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE CODE DONT RESPOND TO THAT.

You will be also advised to take note of this code word i am giving you now, which will be HONEST, in any of my email you didn't get the code word HONEST there I will advise you never to reply to the email and you will know that is is nothing but HOAX, If you want me to give you more information on this i will advise you call me for more information, i don't want you to get to the hand of the wrong people, make sure you don't make mistake and do as i have instructed you to do, Note every conversation you get from the former CBN governor is nothing but a HOAX, or trying to scam you.

We Apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the Inconveniences and Inflict that we might have indulge you through. However,we were Having Some minor problems with our payment system, which is Inexplicable, and have held us stranded and Indolent, not having the aspiration to Devote our 100% Assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments.

We Apologies once again, From the Records of out standing contractors due for payment with the federal government of Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their payments..

I wish to Inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that your payment is being processed and will be released to record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US $5.500,000.00 (five million five hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax
3)Company name,position
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Working/Passport's
6) Valid home address/ not P.O BOX

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired Transfer into your nominated bank account directly from central bank of Nigeria.

Mr. Lamido Sanusi
NEW Executive Governor. C.B.N
Tel: +234-704-262-5997


No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.