Date: Sat, 8 May 2010
From: "P B" email@example.com
Subject: FROM PHILIP BROWN
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CBN HEADQUARTER ANNEX, TINUBU SQUARE
TINUBU LAGOS NIGERIA.
YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria,your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.
I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$12 000,000.00 (twelve million United States dollars).Kindly reconfirm to me the followings:
1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK NAME
6) BANK ADRESS
7) ACCOUNT NUMBER
8) SWIFT CODE/ ROUTING NUMBER
9) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
10) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE
As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria.
MR, PHILIP BROWN
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
- Fallacious, Boneheaded Idiot....
- In a word?
- EXTREMELY URGENT AND IMPORTANT.........HONEST
- I'm trying to lose Patience...
- Real cloak and dagger stuff...
- Nigerian Numbers Game
- Fraudulent, Banal and Inane
- Don't bank on it.. Part III
- Do I get a charioteer too? Mebbe Russell Crowe? ...
- O lucky me...
- Opportunity knocks and I'm not answering...
- This is so not hot....
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.