Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm trying to lose Patience...

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010

Reply-To: lucasbarclaysban@sify.com
From: "Barclays Bank,UK" BarclaysBank@BarclaysBank.UK

Subject: I decided to initiate this payment arrangement

London, E14 5HP.
Registered No: 1026167
Contact Person: Mr Chris Lucas
Contract Payment lucasbarclaysban@sify.com
Webpage: www.barclays.com.

RE: INTENDING DIVERSION OF FUNDS VALUED, Ј5,500,000.00 (FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY)

I decided to initiate this payment arrangement to you based on the prevailing reports reaching my office and the intense nature of payment. This is to inform you about the recent plan to transfer your fund to you via; Diplomatic Immunity Cash Delivery Payment System.
This system will be easier for you and for us. Every necessary arrangement will be put in place for the securing of all required security documents to cover the money. The Money is coming in a security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.
I will use my position of office to make sure this consignments (fund ) are been safely and legally release to You. The boxes are coming with assigned UK accredited diplomatic agents who will accompany the Box to your approved destination address.
For a hitch free and safe delivery, you are required to furnish me immediately upon receipt of this message with the below stated information: (1) Your full house address (2) Your identity such as, international passport, driver's license or national identification card. (3) Your contact phone numbers. (4) Name of the nearest international airport close to your location. The diplomatioc Agents attached will travel with these required information's For the delivery of your fund.
They will call you immediately they arrive Your country's airport. I hope you understand me. IMPORTANT NOTE: The diplomatic Agents does not know the original contents of the boxes. For security reasons, what we declared to them as the contents of the consignments are Sensitive photographic Film Material.
Note that we will not declare the contents of the box as money to diplomat, So you are asked on the contents, please tell them the same thing ok. Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone in cuncluding with the arrangement. I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.
This clearance instrucments will make it pass every custom check point all over the world without hitch Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message
Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you.
Best Regards,

Mrs Patience Wheatcroft
Foreign Settlement Department Manager
Barclays Bank, London,UK.


Header Analysis
The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:

IP Address
194.74.237.34 United Kingdom (Basingstoke)*
41.217.65.14 Nigeria (Lagos)*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.