Saturday, May 8, 2010

Real cloak and dagger stuff...

They might not want to know you but they wanna get real cozy with your bank account... BTW, does anyone know why a Nigerian bank would be using Slovakian emails? Just sayin'...

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010

Reply-To: mrslynnsmith@inMail.sk
From: "MRS LYNN SMITH" postmaster@jspi.com.cn

Subject: Your Urgent Response Needed.

Hello my dear,

I strongly believe that this mail must get at you by god's grace, as i do not know you in person and not quite sure of your current tel/fax number for me to be sure, but i know how i manage to get this mail address which i used to communicate you.

However, i am Mrs. Lynn Smith and i am working with the nations apex bank; accounting unit/telex department central bank of Nigeria. My aim of writing is not to know you as i have no interest of knowing you and would not like to know you unless if needs be

But i am telling you this based on my believe as person who does not like evil or cheating and would not like to be called for explanation as a result of this information i am giving to you below. As a straight forward person, i believe that any man/woman is my brother/sister according to my believe irrespective of where you must have come from we are same human being. This information is as regards to your payment in Nigeria .

Now as i am contacting you, payments are going on to those that are aware of this information because this information was not gazette to the public awareness. These exercises have started for sometime now but there are a lot of pranks some corrupt officials in the central bank that diverted your funds to a bank in Switzerland. From the information, the secretary of probe panel and verification on contract and next of kin matters and the chairman of the committee and some other officials summed up with to divert your funds.

This information as a result of my recent departmental research and i called them to question but they tried to bribe me, but i refused because i am not a cheat. I have to inform you that your! Funds interest at tune of usd$14.1 million was transferred into a Swiss account provided by a fake lawyer portrayed himself to be your lawyer.I must inform you that the officers involved are always in communication with you , so you should stop talking with them and do not tell them that you are waiting for the transfer.

Since we have an evidence at hand, hereby advised you to contact the authorized (C.B.N) security and finance company in Abuja who is in control of your payment and the approved lawyer attached to the security and finance company in the name of Mr. Clement obed and explain everything to him as your file was sent to him on the 18th December, 2009 and when contacting the lawyer quote your file reference number CBN/PTM/XX/009 he is the final stone that breaks the camels back

My advice to you based on this information is that you should boldly call Mr. Clement obed the lawyer at the security and finance company on his direct email/ telephone number .he is the person in charge of all the legal clearances for this on-going payment exercise and ask him that he should help you in making sure your fund is paid to you immediately and do the changes to move your funds to your original account and follow his directives

He might want to know how come you got his direct email, you can tell him anything (please, don't quote me) but insist that he should help you in making sure your payment is done, and for more clarification or to ensure him that you really know what you are saying, quote the following code no: FGN/PED/CBN-X342XPTM2009 under category 'C' i.e. your code (please this information is classified).

I believe that at the end of the day, he will ask you to forward your payment information and bank co-ordinates to him for his processes as he will direct you properly on how to follow up for your fund to be made to you without further stress. If you contact him i will know because he must contact my office for your information -confirmation records.So go ahead and call him now and don't be afraid of him or anybody, any person apart from him is definitely a fraud.

Contact him on:

Contact person- Mr. Clement Obed
Email- mrclementorbed@inMail.sk

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Lynn Smith

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.