Just when you think they can't get any stupider...
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010
From: "Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)" firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: SUBJECT: RECALL OF FUND
New York Field Office
Federal Bureau of Investigation
26 Federal Plaza
New York, New York 10278
SUBJECT: RECALL OF FUND
I am KELVIN SMITH, An Agent of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Be informed that your fund has been recalled back from the OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTRE. This Recall was after the interception of the fraud attempt by some group of suspected fraudulent officials who was trying to divert the fund to another account by some officials in OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTRE.
It was detected after reconciliation of payment files which was directed by Commissioner’s of The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Legal Department After the financial submitting which mandated Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to investigate all outstanding Cash Dollars presently in offshore countries including Dubai and approved payment which is presently with every agency in the world that has not been claimed which your payment fall within.
The fund was called back based on these findings, that upon thorough examination of your dept records. (to ascertain the genuineness of the chargeable claims), and to determine whether or not the procedures of Cash Transaction were carried out in conformity with the existing regulations, based on open tender policy, the following discrepancies were duly discovered.
1. Your payment procedures were being handled in an unusual transaction pattern, which gave the avenue for all these fallacies and also bogus promises which is totally impossible in any part of the world and also to use it as a blackmail means of extorting money from you. All these contributed to make it impossible for you to receive your fund.
2. There was a large scale documentary pilferage, procedure diversions, (using un-existing Taxation exercise, documentary subversions, procedural hijacking through fraudulent manipulations, all meant to divert your attention by frustrating you out of patience for possible diversion of your payment to other account.
Based on that your fund has been recalled back by the order of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and presently deposited with our Holding Bank, which the details of the Holding Bank will be given to you after reconfirmation of your information that confirm you as the right beneficiary of the said recalled fund by providing the following y to this office:
1) Documents issued to you on this payment
2) All the payment that was requested or made by you with the receipt if any made by you.
3) Your Identification
4) The account which you want the fund to be transfered into
On receipt of this we will immediately start the process by re investigating the issue and then recomend for immediate release to your account which you will provide and if any payment that you did is wrongly we will trace the payment and then return back to you.
Do not hesitate to respond to this email for your interest, you are not into any watch list rather we are advise to take up the issue to safe gaurd you from being scammed.
We wait your response.
Be dully guided.
NB: YOU ARE ADVICE TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OFFICE EXCEPT WITH THIS OFFICE AND BANK OF AMERICA AND ALSO FORWARD ALL THE DOCUMENTS RELATING TO EVERY TRANSACTION YOU ARE INTO FOR PROPER ADVICE WITH THE NAME OF THE OFFICER THAT DO HANDLED THE TRANSACTION.
FBI Special Agent
- Fallacious, Boneheaded Idiot....
- In a word?
- EXTREMELY URGENT AND IMPORTANT.........HONEST
- I'm trying to lose Patience...
- Real cloak and dagger stuff...
- Nigerian Numbers Game
- Fraudulent, Banal and Inane
- Don't bank on it.. Part III
- Do I get a charioteer too? Mebbe Russell Crowe? ...
- O lucky me...
- Opportunity knocks and I'm not answering...
- This is so not hot....
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.