Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:05:28 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: MESSENGER FROM CHEVRON-TEXACO
From: "CHEVRON/TEXACO OIL AND GAS COMPANY" email@example.com
Attn: Chevron-Texaco Beneficiary
Your verification number is: (CT-389-6373,FGN/P-073-92)(Dunno, Mrs. Victoria
Wallison ~ all of a sudden I don't feel so very special any more.
We wish tocongratulate you over your email success in the Chevron-Texaco computer
balloting sweepstake held recently.your price is worth $300,000.00 USD
United States Dollars. you are to contact your CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER
Via Bank Transfer Or
Via Courier Delivery
CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:
Payment Officer General Information
Name: Mr Alhaji Musa Aliu Mohammad
Telephone:+234-705 81 56 183 (http://www.419report.org/419-phone-2009-11.htm)
+234-808 79 26 131 (http://www.419report.org/419-phone-2009-11.htm)
Fax: +234-707-226-2983-6. (http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=19792;
West Africa Office.
All response should be forewarded to (Mr Alhaji Musa Aliu Mohammad)
Co-sponsors of this online promotion are listed herein: Shell Oil Company,
Pepsi Corporation, and the Federal Government of Nigeria.
NOTE: You must have received different emails from different angles,
which are fraud mails, DO NOT DIS-REGARD THIS EMAIL AS IT'S NOT A FRAUD,
as this Organization is a 100% Scam Free.
Mrs Victoria Wallison (http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=20670;
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Gassy wee montebanks, wot?
- ► 2010 (104)
- You're not my Pal....
- Don't bank on it....
- That diplomatic touch...
- Baby, you can drive my car...
- I'll wait for my reward in the afterlife...
- Oooooooo - The FBI, no less...
- I think there's something just a little bit greasy...
- Has my blog gone to the dogs?
- Interesting, I'll grant you....
- Furnish me with a few details, eh....
- Gassy wee montebanks, wot?
- Royal pain in the ass....
- ▼ December (12)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.