An opportunity to make money from your blog!
From: Dog Health Problems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: December 22, 2009
Now you have a great opportunity to earn 25% per sale for every product you sale, through your website.
You need to just place these links on your website.
You just need to place these links on your website and start making some money!
** dog-health-problems.org/bloggers/offer.php?p=1&u=439">Dog Pain Relief
We already have created an account for you. You can always login to your account and check money you have earned. We pay
every month for money you made last month!
I am here to always help you.
Created On:13-Oct-2009 11:37:30 UTC
- ► 2010 (104)
- You're not my Pal....
- Don't bank on it....
- That diplomatic touch...
- Baby, you can drive my car...
- I'll wait for my reward in the afterlife...
- Oooooooo - The FBI, no less...
- I think there's something just a little bit greasy...
- Has my blog gone to the dogs?
- Interesting, I'll grant you....
- Furnish me with a few details, eh....
- Gassy wee montebanks, wot?
- Royal pain in the ass....
- ▼ December (12)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.