Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'll wait for my reward in the afterlife...

Reward proposal for you.‏
From: Mubaraq Ahmed (mugaraq@help.com)
Sent: December 15, 2009

Hello.As you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because,I believe
everyone will die someday.My name is Mubaraq Ahmed,an Oil&Gas merchant in U.A.E.
I'av been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very
late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine
and right now, I have only about a few days to live according to medical experts.
I need your help in distributing my funds to charities as I have no family.if you
can help me you will take 20% out of the funds and give 80% to the local charities
of your choice.Regards, Mubaraq Ahmed

******

I promise ~ I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.


No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.