Wednesday, December 30, 2009

That diplomatic touch...

Very Urgent...‏
From: U.S.Customs and Border Protection (info@thomasswinkowski.us)
Sent: December 30, 2009 2:13:03 AM
To: info@thomasswinkowski.us

We hereby bring to your notice that a consignment to be delivered at your residence
by a diplomat had been stopped by us. This is a security measure put in place by
United States of America to check terrorism and money laundry through the sale of
illegal drugs locally and internationally.

After examination, we found out that the consignment contained the sum of US$7.7
Million, which upon further investigation revealed that the fund was your inheritance.

Consequently, the diplomat will deliver your consignment at your residence after all
protocols have been observed.

However, in order to proceed we need you to reconfirm the following information,

Full Name:
Residential Address:
Date of Birth:
Occupation:
Telephone/Mobile Numbers:

It is imperative that we inform you to provide the airway bill of your consignment
and a means of identification,(either your international passport or driving license).

In order to see that your consignment is processed within a shortest time it is
advise you reply via my private email box... thomas.s.winkowski.cbp@mcom.com

We await your response.

Regards,

Thomas S. Winkowski
Assistant Commissioner,Office of Field Operations
U.S.Customs and Border Protection

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.