Sunday, December 27, 2009

I think there's something just a little bit greasy about this one...

Please let me know if my email received.‏
From: Rebecca rebeccataylor26@live.com
Sent: December 21, 2009

Rebecca L.Taylor,
Address-13400 Alexis-Nihau Boulevard,
Saint-Lauren Monaco.
Phone-+37-2531-97748.

Pardon me if I have offended you by contacting you through this medium (e-letter)
I should have explained this to you on face-to-face meeting. But I could not do this because of the situation, and again not being sure of your reaction. I hope you will keep this little secret I'm about to share with you personal and confidential to yourself.

Its about my husband, who is a sailor with INTERMAS SHIPPING COMPANY IN NEITHERLAND. He worked as a crew member in one of their vessels MV KIMOLUS which was leased to Kuwait Oil Corporation LLC.

During one of such routine sail assignment, their Vessel was loaded with Contaminated Crude Oil which was to be disposed off at a designated discharge point. But rather they thought otherwise and contacted an Indian buyer, who indicated interested in the product and also directed them to discharge the product to his Tank Farm in South Africa .

The deal was struck, sealed and payment was made with regards to same and the proceeds of this deal were shared among them (my husband and others) accordingly. However, the deal was not to the knowledge of the company, because of International Purchase Agreement on contaminated product. But my husband decided to deposit his share of the proceeds with a financial institution under an untitled holding account, so it will not be traced to him, in case investigation into the discharge of the contaminated oil is initiated. So far so good, nothing of such has happened since the death of my husband 10 months ago of pneumonia.

It has taking me 2 months of fervent prayer to let the cat out of the bag and I thought it wise and led by the spirit to disclose this now and ease my mind of unnecessary tension, in expectation of your assistance to help secure the release of the money from the financial institution.

Please let me know what to do? If it is something you can handle, as my husband made me promise on his death bed not to go near the funds, until I find someone who can assist in securing the release and payment of the funds. As he wouldn't want the money to be traced or associated with any member of his family.

I shall furnish you with further detailed information as I await your kind response directly to: rebeccataylor25@live.com.

Thank you for finding out time to read my letter.

Kindest Regards.
REBECCA TAYLOR

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.