Sunday, December 27, 2009

Interesting, I'll grant you....

Grant Number: MICC/97846563459/206‏
From: e.blokdijk@hetnet.nl
Sent: December 22, 2009


MICROSOFT®
(UK. Regional Office)
Microsoft Building, Wright Lane,
Kensington London W85sp.

Winner No. 005,

It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the following official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft Corporation ,in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products,(F.P.S.) held today 22nd December 2009 here in United kingdom, A Draft of $1,000.000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) will be issued in your name.

It is important to note that your award was released with the following particulars attached to it.
(1) File Number: F1267-2009
(2) Ref. Code :KP23/857/MCL5 /CO
(3) Grant Number: MICC/97846563459/206

Forward The Following Information as Listed Below and Send to Asset Management & Finance Group Office [ Microsoft Corporation Consultancy Firm].

.Residential address:
.Tel(Mobile):
.Nationality/Country:
.Full Names:
.Age/Sex:
.Occupation/Position:

Asset Management & Finance Group Office :
51a High Street, Hanham, Bristol. BS15 3DQ.
Director : Mr. Alexander Godson
Contact Email:alexandergody@live.com
Tel:+447010306574

Soon as The Above Information is Received Through E-mail: alexandergody@live.com,You Will Be Duly Informed

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.