From: "Loteria Nacional" email@example.com
Subject: Your email has won 985,950.000.00 Euros!!! office
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010
We happily announce to you the draw of the Loteria Nacional Special Global 2010 Promotional Draw held in Madrid Spain.Your e-mail address attached to REF No; ESP/62934LN/2010, with Batch No: CH 200 drew the Winning No: 02 10 16 18 27 41, Bonus No: 28 for LN-49 Lotto under the choice of the lottery in the 1st category.
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. So your email is your online automatic ticket that qualified you for this draw. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 985,950.000.00 Euros (nine hundred and eighty five thousand nine hundred and fifty euros)
In view of this, your total fund (nine hundred and eighty five thousand nine hundred and fifty euros) would be released to you by following the directives of our Madrid payment officer. He will immediately commence the processing of your payment to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. Therefore, you are required to forward the following details to him to help facilitate the processing of your claims.
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. Henry Gomez
TEL: +34 645 071 275
- Yahooooooooo! (Opps ~ did that come outta me?)
- First ya gotta have a brain to have cancer in...
- The dead dad department...
- Have I got a job for you!
- Gimme some credit!
- Don't bank on it... Part two
- I want to be your *special* friend...
- Ooooooo ~ a mystery!
- ¡arriba Loteria Nacional!
- Let me slither into your heart...
- From the Google twilight zone...
- Shelling it out....
- Gimme shelter!
- Look what the Easter Bunny brought me...
- I am not a crook...
- It's all too ghastly for me...
- Fekkin' Big Idiots ride again...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.