From: "SHELL FOUNDATION UK" firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: NOTIFICATION FOR CASH GRANT AWARD!
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010
Shell Centre,London SE1 7NA UK.
To celebrate our 9th anniversary,you were chosen by the board of trustees of Shell Foundation as one of the final recipients worldwide to receive cash Grant of $2,000,000.00 USD. The Foundation was established in the year 2000 by Shell Multi-Million Groups and is now supported by the United Nations(UN).
The Grant was based on the random selection exercises of database of over 1 million E-mail addresses on internet websites worldwide,and the globe divided into Zones. You are hereby informed that yours falls to
our African Zone,hence you are to paid by our African Zonal Centre.
For claims,you are to directly contact our assigned Finance Manager in our African Zonal Centre,quoting your Qualification No:(UK-222-6747,AF-900-56).
Name: Rev. Chris Gordon
Furthermore,below is the Verification Form you are to fill when contacting the Executive Secretary.
NOTE: You are to indicate your prefered choice of payment as stated below.
1. Payment by Bank Transfer:
2. Payment by Certified Cheque:
Be advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.
On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.
Mrs. Elizabeth Dickson
The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:
IP Address Probable Country
126.96.36.199 United States (Ardmore)*
188.8.131.52 Nigeria (Ikeja)*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address
Domain Name: SHELLFOUNDATION-ONLINE.COM
134 Grove Run Road
Creation Date: 03-Mar-2010
Expiration Date: 03-Mar-2011
Note: This Domain Name is Suspended.
In this status the domain name is InActive and will not function.
- Yahooooooooo! (Opps ~ did that come outta me?)
- First ya gotta have a brain to have cancer in...
- The dead dad department...
- Have I got a job for you!
- Gimme some credit!
- Don't bank on it... Part two
- I want to be your *special* friend...
- Ooooooo ~ a mystery!
- ¡arriba Loteria Nacional!
- Let me slither into your heart...
- From the Google twilight zone...
- Shelling it out....
- Gimme shelter!
- Look what the Easter Bunny brought me...
- I am not a crook...
- It's all too ghastly for me...
- Fekkin' Big Idiots ride again...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.