Monday, April 26, 2010

The dead dad department...

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010
From: PROMISE ZUMA adnan_ak@btinternet.com
Reply-To: promisemarch@hotmail.com
Subject: Better days greetings to you

Dear One,

Better days greetings to you and your family member, and i pray that may the almighty God bless you in Jesus name.My name is Promise Zuma Jr , the son to Mr. Promise L. Zuma of Zimbabwe . I am 22 years old , i came across your contact where i am searching for a reliable person, who has God fearing and honest to assist me and my sick mother to realize our inherited fund into your account and as well as invest it into a lucrative business.

During the recent war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our President, Robert Mugabe to claim all the white -owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father being one of the few rich and successful black farmers in our country was also victimized because of his opposition to Mugabe's policies. And because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killed my father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. This action was taken because my late father felt the growing tension on the farm issue, but I guess he never anticipated the tragedy that brought their brutal and sudden death.

However with the benefit of hindsight, owing to the looming but deteriorating crisis in my country, Zimbabwe, before my fathers unfortunate death he deposited the sum of $14.5 Million United State Dollars in one of the Barclay's Bank in Accra Ghana in West Africa.

After the death of my father, my mother and I escaped for the Republic of Ghana where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as a family valuable property. And we were permitted to reside here as Political Refugees. So Because of our present and unpleasant status here we decided to contact an overseas firm/ individual that can assist us to move this money out of Ghana because, as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any financial transaction of such amount within Ghana.

We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, and the rest will be for I and my mother to Invest in your country.

I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire details including your readiness to assist me achieve this transaction for investment purposes in your country under your supervision. I will furnish you with further details on how to achieve this transaction. Also, send your direct phone and fax numbers for further/easier communication.

I have to re-assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and should be treated with absolute confidentiality. All the vital documentation/certification that has to do with the origin of the fund is with me for the security reasons. And I will send them to you progress. And I guarantee you that this money is not government money, drug money, or from arms deals.

I hope this is the beginning of a prosperous relationship between us.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Promise Zuma.

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.