Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010
From: "From:Yahoo Award Center." email@example.com (Att.net and not Yahoo?)
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YAHOO AWARD WINNER.Your email ID has been Awarded For The Month of April 2010!
(Open Your Attachment Is Confidential) (And it'll stay that way ~ I'm not opening it!)
Your email ID has been Awarded For The Month of April 2010. (My hotmail and not my Yahoo?)
Contact Your Claims Verification Department.
Agent Name: Mr. George Miller.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Any reason why Yahoo would be using Gmail?)
Congratulations!! Once again.
- Yahooooooooo! (Opps ~ did that come outta me?)
- First ya gotta have a brain to have cancer in...
- The dead dad department...
- Have I got a job for you!
- Gimme some credit!
- Don't bank on it... Part two
- I want to be your *special* friend...
- Ooooooo ~ a mystery!
- ¡arriba Loteria Nacional!
- Let me slither into your heart...
- From the Google twilight zone...
- Shelling it out....
- Gimme shelter!
- Look what the Easter Bunny brought me...
- I am not a crook...
- It's all too ghastly for me...
- Fekkin' Big Idiots ride again...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.