Oh wow ~ this sure whets my appetite. Does that mean if I don't respond that I'll have no insight? Then again, I like to think what I would like to have in sight when I have a slingshot and a bag of ball bearings.
From: "Vincent Hong" email@example.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010
I have a business proposition for you.Upon recieving your response, a complete insight will be provided to you.My private email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahooooooooo! (Opps ~ did that come outta me?)
- First ya gotta have a brain to have cancer in...
- The dead dad department...
- Have I got a job for you!
- Gimme some credit!
- Don't bank on it... Part two
- I want to be your *special* friend...
- Ooooooo ~ a mystery!
- ¡arriba Loteria Nacional!
- Let me slither into your heart...
- From the Google twilight zone...
- Shelling it out....
- Gimme shelter!
- Look what the Easter Bunny brought me...
- I am not a crook...
- It's all too ghastly for me...
- Fekkin' Big Idiots ride again...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.