Monday, April 5, 2010

Gimme shelter!

From: "Alex Wippy" wippy_alex@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: ASAP::
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010

Dear.

I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some Investment or fund movement. My name is Alex Wippy,27 years old, the son of Late chief Doctor Micheal Wippy. A Zimbabwe business Man, politician and Farmer. During the current crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is One of the most successful multi-farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe`s ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing him and made away with a lot of items in my Father's farm. Before his death, my father had deposited with a security company in Ghana , the sum of (US$18Million - 18Million United States Dollars and 100 kg of gold dust). (The documents of which he only made me aware of) After the death of my father, I decided to move to Republic of Ghana where I re-located under political asylum as a refugee to seek for foreign partner overseas that will assist me to move this money out of the security company to his country for investment purpose.

As an asylum seeker I am not allowed to Invest or operate any Bank Account within Ghana . That is why I need your urgent help. I have agreed with my mother to compensate you out of the total sum for your assistance as soon as the money gets into your account. I want truth and honesty to be our watch word in this transaction for the successful out comes of it. Please reply me as soon as possible if you are willing to work with me. Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,

Alex Wippy
(For The Family)
alexwippy@gmail.com

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.