They're dropping like flies leaving anxious widows distributing gadzillions of dollars for whatever....
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY
From: Mrs.Anna Kouakou firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY
May God bless you
Attn: Please ,
I am the above named person from Angola. I am married to Mr. Lobi Kouakou who worked with Angola embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born agai n Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
I have Eigtheen million US Dollars(US$18,000,000.00) with one security company.My husband is dead. I want to donate this fund to you for charitable work.Reply me so that I can give you details. my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.
1 Your Full Name
2 Your Nationality
3 Your Age
4 Your Telephone Number
- No... I don't think so...
- And yet another deader...
- I will await your thoughts
- Just say the word and the money is yours...
- There's something phishy here...
- On account that there is no account...
- Baby, you can drive my car... (Part 2)
- Spam, spam, spam, spam....
- Get out the violins...
- Fekkin' Big Idiots...
- It's a golden opportunity... (Not!)
- This is as good a place as any....
- There ain't no accounting for some people...
- Be careful what they vish for...
- Weepers and wailers line up on the right....
- O lucky me...
- Yup, I'm dead - delete my email from your list.
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.