Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Get out the violins...


Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:22:11 -0800 (PST)
From: anakay sandra anakay.sandrra25@att.net
Reply-To: anakaysandra25@gmail.com
Subject: Dearest one

I guess the receiving of this mail will not be a surprise to you. I am Anakay sandra 23 years old girl, and am from liberia in Africa. l am the only daughter of Late Dr Chima anakay, a registered gold and diamond minners. But was assasinated during the charles taylor crises in my country,

l managed to escape to dubai where my late father has an invetment, before my father died he told me that he deposited the Sum of (8,000.000.00) Eight million united states Dollars in one of the bank here in Dubai, were I am residine now,

I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund from the bank and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund. The reason why i want to relocate from dubai is that my late father relatives who is working for my father here in dubai is trying to kill me so that they will inherit my fathers fund.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. And i have made up my mind to offer you 20% out of the total fund for your effort/compensation in assisting me.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me ,indicate your interest in replying soonest. Please contact me with my private email address at..(anakaysandra25@gmail.com)

Thanks and best regards.

Miss.anakay sandra

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.