Monday, March 1, 2010

Weepers and wailers line up on the right....


I'm having a little trouble coming up with
the appropriate tears for this sad, sad, sad
and extremely pathetic pile of horse manure.
Pardon me while I force myself to squeeze out at
least one onion-flavoured drop.


Reply-To: mrstatyana101@gmail.com

From: Mrs Tatyana info@mail.com
Subject: HEAR MY CRY

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010

My dear friend....As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. this Razumovsky Tatyana, the 79 years old Russian widow based in New Mexico presently in Instanbul,Turkey on medical treatment. I have been diagnosed with Swine Flu which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health, before then i was disabled due to cancer of the ear making me unable to hear and speak. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the USA, ASIA,MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA,EUROPE.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in USA, ASIA,MIDDLE EAST,AFRICA,EUROPE but they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of 2,500.000.00 GBP (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds ) I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organization and to the less privileged.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and properties.Send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement. I have set aside 30% for you for your time and patience while 5% for my medical bills and 65% for charity organizations and to the less privileged.I will forward you
further information you need to proceed and receive deposited fund in an escrow coded in Halifax Bank here in London United Kingdom. While I await to hear from you.

Please send your information as follows:
YOUR FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER

May God be with you and your entire family.
Remain blessed.

Mrs Tatyana
razumovskytatyana@gmail.com

Header Analysis
The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:


IP Address Probable Country

66.165.38.215 United States (Bellingham)*
94.79.67.131 Turkey (Kibris)*

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

I got this one in today's mail (March 4/10) and, after I finished laughing at it, the most intelligent thing I could think of was, 'Oh, fuck off you silly buggers.' Not exactly Shakespeare but still more effort than it deserved.

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010
Subject: Hello Dear
From: mrs karen miller mrskarenmiller1@yahoo.com
Reply-To: missturnpoint@yahoo.co.jp

Hello Dear

My warm greetings to you. Do take this email as real and contribution to humanity
development. This is not an easy task due to my health condition and that is the main
reason why I contacted you. Not actually that you are the best with my intellectual
grading but I was driven to contact you from the innermost being. And that was my
main reason for getting to you. Please do not be offended and I will understand
completely if you cannot be of assistance to me.My name is Mrs.Karen Miller
Bernardus; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for
humanity services.

I am 51 years old (Netherlands Citizen) and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2
years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he
worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks
because of my health. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,500 000 (two million,
five hundred thousand dollars)to you for the good work of humanity and also to help
the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.I wish
you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly and please use the funds
well and always extend the good work to others.I will be waiting your urgent respond
as soon as you receive this mail


Mrs Karen Miller

Header Analysis

The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:

IP Address Probable Country

200.49.172.226 Guatemala (Guatemala City)*
41.202.94.165 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address





No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.