Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's a golden opportunity... (Not!)

Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.‏
From: "Dennis Richardson"
If you are interested please reply to this email: dennisrichardson1@hotmail.com


Hello my dear,

Please pay attention and understand the reason of contacting you today, pardon me if I have offend you by contacting you for such a big transaction through an ordinary letter which makes it suspicious considering the type of fraud proposals moving around the world today via the internet But i want you to know that this is far from such. However, I was advised to explain this transaction to you on a face to face meeting but i could not do this because of the situation in the world today not being sure of your reaction. My name is Mr. Dennis Richardson. I am from Egypt I was involved in Terrorist attack on 21st of january 2008, when i was heading to san Francisco and seattle from puerto vallarta, Mexico, for my business trip. I was in comer for 8 mounths. I will send you my photo for you to see my condition in hospital.


I contact you because I was a highly reputable business magnet-(a gold merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during my days. Because of the condition of my health today i cant move out of the hospital here in Egypt, So because of what my doctor told me about my life I am confused that is why I searching for a reliable and trusted person that i could present,as my next of kin, because i have about 50kilos of gold with one security company called GROUPAMA SECURITY COMPANY in spain, for save keeping, so since i can not move out from the hospital, i needed some one who can help me to get the gold or the company or the pay you with corent prize of gold now, but you have to work with my lowyer in spain because i belive with the lowyer there is no risk, If you are interested I will send you the full details, i just need a good partner that i can trust and assist me. Can I trust you?


When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail with dennisrichardson1@hotmail.com signifying your interest including your confidential telephone number. And i agree to pay you 20% of any amount we get from the gold. Thanks and God bless you.

My sincere regards,

Mr. Dennis Richardson.

No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.