Subject: REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$5Million),
From: Mr.Michael Baker (email@example.com)
Sent: September 22, 2010
REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$5Million),
This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. After due vetting and evaluation of your file that was sent to us by the Nigerian Government in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This bank has an instruction to see to the immediate release of the sum of (US$5Million) of your claim that has been holding since is transferred into your bank Account from their Domiciliary Account with this bank.
We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your fund (US$5Million), which has been the handwork of some miscreant elements from that Country.
We advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence from Nigeria, or anywhere concerning your funds as you have met up with the whole requirements.
We know your representatives in Nigeria or anywhere will advice you to still go ahead with them, which will be on your own risk. Your (US$5Million) will reflect in your designated bank account within five Bank working days.
Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund.
Finally, you are advice to re-confirm these to us,
Your Full Name,
Telephone And Fax Number for easy communication.
Mr. Michael Baker,
Nat West Bank, London United Kingdom. Here is my private! Email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.