And me without a fly swatter!
Subject: BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST,
From: Serah Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 10, 2010
BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST,
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
I AM MRS SERAH PETER FROM FRANCE, A WIDOW TO LATE MR ALLAN PETER NOW A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTOR, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND DIED LAST TWO YEARS,AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD'NT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.
MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTOR HAS MADE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCHES OPHANAGE HOMES AND THE HELP OF THE LESS PRIVILAGES. I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED OVER IT. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $2,500. 000. 00U. USD( TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED.
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THE FUND IS LYING IN A FINANCE FIRM. ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU WILL USE TO GET THIS FUND RELEASED FROM THE FINANCE FIRM AND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SURE FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY MY DEAR PLS I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME,
MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WILL NOT BETRAY THIS TRUST CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL email@example.com
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY. GODBLESS YOU MY BELOVED.
YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST.
MRS SERAH PETER
Subject: Beloved friend.
From: Nurul Farhana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 9, 2010
I'm Malaysian and my name is Nurul Farhana,am in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me that i will die in less three months time so as the treatments is going on am looking of a friend who can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer.I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or an individual who s' willing to come up with a charity orgaizatino to cater for the less fortuned kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes and the person will take 20% of my funds and 80% will be used for the project.I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project. Like they say, the angel you know is worse than the devil you don't know. I will provide you with detailed information once you indicate your willinness.
Mrs Nurul Farhana.
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.