Subject: Dear Friend
From: Mr.Michael Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: August 30, 2010
Greetings to you and your family! I know this mail will come to you as a surprise because you did not know me. I am Mr. Michael Taylor, son of former Liberian president, Charles Taylor. My family and I are in exile over my father's Inheritance funds with the Liberian government while my father is facing a trial by international court of justice, the Hague, Netherlands.
I have ($50,000,000.00 USD) all in 100.00 dollar bills in a safe Security Company that was deposited as Family valuables which my father has asked me to take care of and know that the diplomat does not know the contains of the box, I want to ship this fund to your country through a diplomat as my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist me; Can I trust you? When you receive this letter kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers and your home address where the consignment will be deliver across to you.
My aim of bringing this fund to your country is for safety and investment purposes in a real estate business which will profit both of us. All I need is your assistance and trust so that you will help me clear this fund and receive it when the diplomat arrives in your country.I have set aside 40% of this fund for you while 60% will be kept for me until i come over. Let me know your mind and please treat this information as very confidential.
Mr. Michael Taylor
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.