Subject: From Mr.Joseph Marco.
From: From Mr. Joseph Marco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 2, 2010
From Mr.Joseph Marco.
Direct Line: 234-7058436856.
I know this will come to you as a surprised but I chose to tell you the truth because of my Sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated. My name is Mr. Joseph Marco, a management staff of the Federal Ministry of Finance. Following the directive from the office of the new president of the federal republic of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a thorough investigation was conducted on all foreign contract payment file with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,(NNPC)and other government agencies with directors of all commercial banks in charges of all inheritance funds.
During the exercise, we discovered that some payment files has been abandoned unclaimed for a long time due to some stringent logistics, I noticed that it will take a long process for this money to be released due to some irregularities detected. During our investigation, we found out that some foreign contractors /inheritance beneficiaries had spent so much money in trying to realize this contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file here.
Please find here under the posing reasons why they have not been able to get the money so far. Those who intimately/introduced there foreign partner into the transaction were unable to Draw a Bilateral/Binding Agreement with them as Sub-Contractor thereby, denying them being issued with contractors certified Job card, although the fund is still existing in their respective payment agencies here in Europe.
In view of this I have proffered solution to fill up the vacuum that will facilitate the ease movement of the funds into your bank account hitch-free. Upper mostly please note that you are not the original contractor/inheritance. This total sum of us$12,500,000.00 (Twelve million and five hundred thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50:50.Having meticulously worked out the modalities and logistics, with my position and as part of my profession, I will be solely responsible of re-verifying all the mutilated and battered documents related to this matter.
I am offering you this because as civil servants, we do not have the necessary foreign account machinery to successfully handle this transaction. Therefore it becomes necessary to source for a foreign company with the capability to act as the original beneficiary of the contract /Inheritance.
It is a good thing that the acting president has endorsed the resolution passed by the senate committee that all foreign contractors/inheritance beneficiaries owed by the federal government of Nigeria and it’s agencies should be paid through our paying bank in Europe, we will seize this good opportunity to purport you as one of the beneficiaries to be paid.
The only things needed for these us$12.5 Million to be transferred into your account are as follows.
(A) New account details for the remittance of the above sum.
(B) Your banking details shall be normalize at the federal high court to tally with the transfer of this payment with only US$450.
(C) Your direct contact telephone number and fax.
(D) A copy of your international passport or any valid ID with your contact address.
For your information, there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please this is strictly a deal and if you are willing to make this deal with me, kindly email to me your letter of acceptance along with the above stated information. Contact me immediately on the above email address or Telephone and furnishing me with the required details or discard this letter if you are not interest,
But keep it away from any third party please.
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.