Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't apologize ~ just piss off!

Subject: PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.‏

From:Prof Emmanuel Edozein. (sally.peele@yahoo.com)
Sent:August 29, 2010 11:07:02 PM
Dear Friend,

   Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now, it was due to my tight schedules. I believe that you will remember me vividly your former partner  Prof Emmanuel Edozein,  I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund both of us was working towards before, which we where unable to get to end of the transaction\complete. I later completed the transaction under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partner for some new projects with the fund.

   Dear Friend, I can't afford to forget your efforts, time and energy wasted during the period and also the risk you intended to bear. I contacted you basically because I did not have rest of mind, am filling that you will let people know about it. please you are the third person that knows about this transaction and I did not want another person to know about it. You know that once one or two persons hears about it definitely one day it will get to the hearing of the Government and they will start looking for me. Out of my Owen share of the fund,I wish to offer this $5,500,000.00 token to you as a compensation for all your effort and also for you to keep the deal secrate from everybody I mean, do not let another person hears about it.

   Please, Contact my Priest in Eungu state, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him that you will be contacting him about the draft, once you do, he should send it to you Without any delay for your compensation. Remember that the $5,500,000.00, Is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the Bank Draft will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him.

   As at the time I was leaving my Country he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person, I have kept $55.00 for the sending of the Bank Draft to you once you contact Him. fill free and contact Him and note that it will not cost you anything. His name is Rev Fr Felix O.O Email(
revfrfelix_st.dominicsyaba@cc.tc) NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION'S YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:- (1) YOUR FULL NAMES, (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS, AND YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER

  This information is relevant for the delivering of the Bank Draft successfully, So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the Bank Draft will reach you. So that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.

As at the moment, I am very busy here because of my projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.  Here is his email address again (
revfrfelix_st.dominicsyaba@cc.tc). It's well with our Soul. Thank God almighty for the success.

Regards
Prof Emmanuel Edozein.

 

 








No comments:

So How Come?

My photo
I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.