Subject: REFUND FORM !
From: Canada Revenue Agency (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 2, 2010
Tax refund Canada Revenue Agency
After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 386.00.
Please submit the tax refund and allow us 3-9 days in order to process it.
A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline. To access the form for your tax refund, please click here>>
Copyright Canada Revenue Agency. All rights reserved.
Note that the refunding procedure has been initiated Canada Revenue Agency in case you would not receive the amount in two-three weeks, we advise you to contact your bank or the card issuer company.
This e-mail has been sent to you in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Its content and any file transmitted along with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
Note: For security reasons, we recommend that you close your browser after you have finished to complete the online form.
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.