Subject: JOB OFFER
From: MyMommyBiz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 10, 2010
MyMommyBiz™ is presently recruiting a "limited" number of workers on contract basis.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Mystery Shopper
START DATE: Immediate
COMMISSION: $400.00 Per Survey
ABOUT US: MyMommyBiz™ is a market research company that uses Mystery Shopping or Mystery Consuming to measure the quality of service rendered or gather specific information about products and services. We work with some of the largest, reputable businesses in the world; from Fast Food to Petroleum, Technology or Fashion Retailers and more.
Subject: MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED
From: MICHAEL SMITH (email@example.com)
Sent: August 31, 2010
Mystery shopping, has recently profiled on a Good Morning America segment,is a legitimate, flexible way to earn extra money. Mystery shoppers posing as normal customers perform specific tasks-such as purchasing a product,asking questions,registering complaints or behaving in a certain way -and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences.
Intelligent service group is currently looking for people who have an eye for details and with good reporting skills, to analyze the service provided by various commercial outlets: restaurants, K-7 mart , 7/11 mart, Safe way etc.
To participate in our mystery shopping exercise, you can email me back on firstname.lastname@example.org and send in the following details:
Mailing address (including City, State, Postal code):
Contact Phone number:
Your response would be highly appreciated
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.