Subject: From Miss Esther Jomkoma
From: Miss Esther Jomkoma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 6, 2010
From Miss Esther Jomkoma .
Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire
I am Miss Esther Jomkoma the Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Peter Jomkoma. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet especially on cocao and ciffee who operated in the capital of Ivory coast, during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2007. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on September 2007, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Twelve Million, five hundred thousand Euros. ( 12,500,000.00 )left in one of the security centers here in this country. He further told me that he deposited the money with the security and using my names and address as his next of kin and beneficiary to the money. He also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with the security center.
I am just 20 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account through your assistance?
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible through my private email email@example.com Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you in detail of the whole information about the the fund.
Miss Esther Jomkoma
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.