Subject: THIS IS YOUR REWARD FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.
From: DR.MICHEAL GIBSON (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: September 22, 2010
Gooday.It has been a long time now the fund has been transfered with the help of an American investor.All you have to do is to Contact my secretary in Republic of Binin and tell him to send you a cheque of $1.200.000USD which I kept to reward you for your initial effort in the transaction.Right now I am busy in Japan where Iam investing.So do not dely in contacting him so as he will send the money to you immeditely as i instructed him. Below is the contact of the secretary.
Reconfirm your recent addresses and telephone number to him in order to avoid delivery error.
- Latest batch of 'Don't click; don't open'.
- Subject: URGENT BUSINESS From: Mr James Okocha...
- Unrewarding experience
- Baker the Banker strikes again...
- Little Orphan Scammy...
- Dropping like flies ...
- Not very friendly, I'll bet....
- Just a hunch...
- Sounds like a con job to me...
- Taxing my patience
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Will you be my mommy?
- Is this Oz, Dorothy?
- Where credit is due...
- I'm not attached to you...
- Don't apologize ~ just piss off!
- I am not surprised...
- Tink! Tink! Tink!
- Lotta Lottos...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (38)
So How Come?
- The Quirked Eyebrow
- I have two blogs at the moment - Here Be Dragons which is devoted to rental scams primarily sourced through Craigslist although the proliferation of free ad sites has widened the hunting grounds. Many additions come from other sources (ie: blogs/anti-scam sites/online community ad sites) or are provided by people who want to share their experiences. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch is for copies of scammail that I find in my mailboxes ~ sometimes I can't resist the odd acerbic comment but for the most part I post 'em because the more that people do, the fewer fools they get to gull. Dunno what to say about me that would be very interesting ~ I'm a granny who reads, gardens and crafts as the mood strikes me. :) I don't particularly care for the social predators on this planet and this blog is part of my way of saying so.